In addition to our life insurance and annuity products, FCSLA provides member benefits that go above and beyond.
Operating as a non-profit for
the sole benefit of its members, the organization refunds annual surplus
(profits) back to its members. These refunds, when qualified, can take the
Newborn Infant Fraternal Benefit
The death of an infant is a tragic loss which brings grief and the financial
burden of final expenses. The presence of a birth defect is just as heartbreaking.
A child born with a defect will often be rated as a special risk or may not
even qualify for life insurance.
This is why FCSLA offers the Newborn Infant Fraternal Benefit. Members who
are eligible for this fraternal benefit receive special protection for their
newborn in two ways:
Death Benefit for Newborn Children
- The sum of $2,500 if one parent qualifies.
- The sum of $5,000 if both parents
- Protection is from the 8th through the 60th day of life at no premium.
Insurability Benefit for Newborn Children
- Up to $5,000 permanent life insurance or $10,000 Super Youth Plan if one parent
- Up to $10,000 permanent life insurance or $20,000 Super Youth Plan
if both parents qualify.
For more information about these financial products, please use our interactive