Fraternally Yours Magazine
- October 2019 - Volume 106, Number 1 (5MB PDF)
- September 2019, Volume 105, Number 12 (512MB PDF)
- August 2019 - Volume 105, Number 11 (6MB PDF)
- July 2019 - Volume 105, Number 10 (4MB PDF)
- June 2019 - Volume 105, Number 9 (5MB PDF)
- May 2019 - Volume 105, Number 8 (3MB PDF)
- April 2019 - Volume 105, Number
7 (5MB PDF)
- March 2019 - Volume 105, Number
6 (6MB PDF)
- February 2019 - Volume 105, Number
5 (4MB PDF)
- January 2019 - Volume 105, Number
4 (4MB PDF)
Fraternally Yours, Zenska Jednota is the official publication for the First Catholic Slovak Ladies Association. Distributed monthly, this 24 page, full-color magazine contains information on and financial reports for the Society, profiles of individual members and branches, and details of special FCSLA programs such as the scholarship programs. One can also find many recipes, jokes, and helpful information, as well as a section specifically for children.
The official publication for the Society was born when, at the Society's twelfth conventionin Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Mrs. Anna Novajovsky proposed a paper of the Society's own doings. Her proposal was accepted, and Rev. John Liscinsky, pastor of St. Andrew Church in Cleveland, was elected the first editor.
A youth contest in 1970 observing the 65th anniversary of the Junior Order gave the publication her new and current name of Fraternally Yours, Zenska Jednota. The new masthead has been in use ever since.
Fraternally Yours has been bilingual for several decades now, with information for all generations of members. There is even a junior supplement serving the very young. The present day circulation, one to a household, is about 49,500.
Today, Fraternally Yours is a available for free to all FCSLA members. Non-members may enjoy a subscription at the low price of $6.00 per year. Please send your check, payable to FCSLA, to 24950 Chagrin Blvd, Beachwood, OH 44122. Include your name and address.
Editor: Carolyn Bazik
P.O. Box 1617
Reading, PA 19603