Overview of Product Benefits
The First Catholic Slovak Ladies Association (FCSLA) presents a complete product offering to its members; products that can protect members through each stage of their life. Click the links below for details on the various products and use our Life Insurance Needs Analysis worksheet to determine how much insurance you need for you and your family.
- The 20 Year Level Term* plan provides ample coverage at an affordable price for a specific period of time.
- The Next Gen Term to Age 30* offers young members the best possible life insurance benefits at the lowest cost.
- The Single Premium Whole Life Traditional Plan offers, in just one payment, the opportunity to build and grow life insurance protection through reinvestment.
- The Single Premium Whole Life Plus Plan offers, in just one payment, the opportunity to build and grow life insurance protection. This is used as part of a wealth management plan.
- Whole Life plans such as the 1 Pay Life plan, 10 Pay Life Plan, and the Whole Life Plan offer the ability to custom fit whole life insurance protection into an investment portfolio.
- Our Flexible
Premium Deferred Annuity offers fund growth through competitive annual yield and tax deferred growth while providing members the added flexibility of depositing premiums at his/her own discretion with regards to when and how much.
- The Single
Premium Immediate Annuity allows members the choice of a variety of settlement options. Guaranteed options are available at 5, 10, 15 or 20 'years certain' providing members with income that they cannot outlive.
*All term plans, while the certificate remains in force, are convertible to whole life plans with guaranteed insurability.
In addition to these products, FCSLA provides member benefits that go above and beyond.
Operating as a non-profit for the sole benefit of its members, the organization refunds annual surplus (profits) back to its members. These refunds, when qualified, can take the following forms:
FCSLA received an excellent (A-) rating from A.M. Best.
The FCSLA is currently licensed to sell life insurance and annuity products as a fraternal benefit society in 48 states and Washington, D.C.
Click here for an interactive map of licensed states, fraternal branches, and licensed producers in your area.
For more information about these
financial products, please use our interactive contact