Welcome Branch Officers!
We created this special section just for you as a one-stop shop for important information. We will be continously adding helpful information so be sure to check back often.
If there is something that you think would be useful for other branch officers, please email our Fraternal Director, with your suggestions.
New wording, new design, new color! The new ones (which are yellow in color) will be replacing the old ones (gray). Please do not hang onto or send out the old ones (gray). When you receive the new ones (yellow), throw away all of the old ones!
View the new privacy notice.
Click on the links below to download the monthly Branch Newsletters.
View the Branch Newsletter Archive.
Matching Funds Guidelines
The FCSLA Matching Funds program is a way for branches to get involved in
the community to raise money for charitable and benevolent causes. The projects
should be a branch sponsored activity and should invite all area members to
participate in the activity. Below are the guidelines and forms you'll
need for the program.
Join Hands Day
Join Hands Day is a national event that unites young people and adults in
an effort to make their neighborhoods better. The event is held every year. FCSLA encourages each branch to hold its own Join Hands Day event to link our Association with the community.
Click on the helpful links below to plan your next Join Hands Day event:
Join Hands Day Action Guide
Join Hands Day Brochure
50 Join Hands Day Project Ideas
Join Hands Day 2013 was held on Saturday, May 4, 2013.
Take a look what happened when FCSLA members got involved in their local communities.
Branch S161 - Join Hands Day and Random Acts of Kindness
Read about our past Join Hands Day Events.
The forms below are available for your convenience. Please instruct your members to fill out the forms completely and send them to the appropriate departments at the Home Office.
- Branch Activity Reimbursement Form (70K PDF) - This form is to be used when you submit a request for your branch activity reimbursement. Please complete the form along with a copy of the invitation you sent to your members and a couple of photographs from your branch activity. Mailing address is on the form. Remember you are reimbursed for 1 Senior and 1 Junior activity per year.
- 2020 Promotional Items (1.3MB PDF) - Only Branch or District Officers may send in a request for promotional items. You can find a copy of the Giveaway Request Form below or in the New Branch Manual that was distributed in October 2018 (please make copies of the form).
- Giveaway Order Request Form (172K PDF) - To be submitted when requesting gifts for annual branch activities, district meetings/activities, Matching Funds Projects, Festivals, etc. Fill out the form completely and email or mail it to the home office attn.: Jackie. Requests must be received at least 30 days prior to the event date.
- Address/Name Change Form (741K
PDF) - For current members who would like to change their name or
mailing address. After downloading and filling out this form, mail or fax
it to the Home Office. Using this form will change all records for account
and magazine mailings. For more information, click
- Death Claim Report Form (129K
PDF) - To submit a claim, please download and complete the two page Death
Claim Report Form. Mail the completed form with a certified copy of the insured's
death certificate and the original benefit certificate (insurance policy)
to the Home Office, Attn: Claims Department. For more information, please
call the Home Office at 1(800) 464-4642.
- Election of Change of
Beneficiary Form (58K PDF) - For current members who would
like to change their beneficiary information on their certificate. After
downloading and filling out this form, mail it to the Home Office.
Using this form will supercede all existing beneficiary(ies) information
on the certificate. For more information, click