2020 Photo Contest
Due Friday, November 13, 2020
Previous Photo Contest Winners
Anna Hurban Scholarship Fund Donations
We celebrate our young student members. You may wish to read our August 2020 issue of Fraternally Yours, also available on our website, where we feature our annual scholarship winners. While a major portion of these dollars come out of operating funds, individual members, branches, and districts may contribute to our Anna Hurban Scholarship Fund as well. Download the donation form.
Matching Funds Program
The FCSLA Matching Funds program is a way for branches to get involved in the community to raise money for charitable and benevolent causes. The projects should be a branch sponsored activity and should invite all area members to participate in the activity. Below are the guidelines and forms you'll need for the program.
View completed Matching Funds projects.
FCSLA is Expanding!
- New Branches, S634 and J544, open in Anchorage, AK
- New Branches, S639 and J538, open in Holland, OH
- New Branches, S635 and J537, open in Wichita, KS
- New Branches, S638 and J535, open in Springville, NY
- New Branch, S631, opens in Fremont, NE
- New Branch, S629, opens in Sandusky, MI
- New Branch, S628, opens in Pittsburgh, PA
- New Branch, S630, opens in Buffalo, NY
View past articles about FCSLA's growth and new branch openings.
Fraternal Activities Archives
Learn about some of our previous Fraternal Activities.